Step Toward A New Direction Using Principles!
by Jennie Msangi
Combines STAND UP! and STAND UP! Action Planner.
ABOUT STAND UP!
STAND UP! Step Toward A New Direction Using Principles is a global initiative. STAND UP! is dedicated to providing opportunities for you and your family to step towards prosperous living by learning and applying the STAND UP! principles.
The goals of STAND UP! are to:
• Motivate you to explore your potential for prosperous living
• Encourage you to pursue available opportunities to improve your current situations through education and shared resourcing.
• Provide you with appropriate tools and resources
As a STAND UP! participant you will:
• Complete the STAND UP! Prosperity Continuum
• Develop your personal purpose & vision statement
• Learn how the STAND UP! principles apply in your life
• Identify your strengths, supports and resources
• Develop a 10-80-10 spending plan • Complete a Personal Health Awareness Appraisal
• Complete the Personal Habit Motivation Questionnaire
• Identify your goals and action steps
• Track your progress in your STAND UP! Action Planner
STAND UP! Quarterly Action Planner
Your STAND UP! Quarterly Action Planner was developed in conjunction with the STAND UP! Initiative. STAND UP! is a self-discovery and empowerment initiative designed to help you achieve prosperous living. It is written for Everyday people who find themselves at a crossroad. Your STAND UP! Action Planner will be a daily reminder of your commitment to Step Toward A New Direction Using Principles. Your STAND UP! Action Planner will help you:
• Organize your day-to-day activities towards Prosperous Living
• Develop your 10-80-10 Spending plan
• Identify your Household Responsibility and Face Time Checklist
• Celebrate your Blessings In The Storms
• Allow you to journalize your events and identify new ideas
• Help you establish & track your goals all in one convenient location! No more will you have the need to carry separate calendars and planners for the different areas of your life.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 July, 2015.